Accommodations are included at a local hotel - Hotel Florida. Single bedrooms are included as well as a pool and three meals a day; breakfast and dinner at the hotel and lunch on the field. Also available is dining at local restaurants. Laundry and hard liquors are not included.
Upon arrival at Silvio Petirossi Airport in Asuncion one of our staff members will pick you up. In case of gun clearing, he will assist you all the way through.
- Drive from Asuncion to Filadelfia (Chaco) over a 465 km paved road approximately 6 hours. If required, overnight stay in Asuncion is not included.
- Charter flights are available from Asuncion to Filadelfia, contact us for charter cost.
- Drop off at the hotel Florida, included single bedroom accommodations, food, and drink (hard liquor not included).
- Early daily pick up from the hotel to that day's hunting field after breakfast at the hotel.
- The hunting is done in blinds on the fields, birds start flying early in the morning and slow down towards noon.
- Lunch happens at the field campsite, food, drink, and Argentinian wines are included after which there is time for a so-called siesta on hammocks (camping cots available at request). When they start flying again, we start the afternoon shoot, after each shot pigeons and shelves are counted, and the trip starts back to the hotel.
- Dinner happens either at the hotel or a local Brazilian steakhouse-style restaurant.
- After the hunting week, there is a trip back to Asuncion and the drop off at the airport.
RENTAL: Semi-auto 12-gauge shotguns are available for rent (Benelli, Beretta) at $50 per day. Other calibers at request if available.
PRIVATE GUN: Gun information must be provided three weeks in advance for gun clearance and permit paperwork. We will provide assistance if requested. Requirements for a temporary gun permit: a fee of $100 per gun, color scan of passport and picture ID.
HUNTING LICENSE: For hunting license color copy passport and picture ID is required.
Costs of Shells: 12 gauge $15 per box of 25
20 gauge $16 per box of 25
The shooting is done in blinds on the field. There is a morning hunt and an afternoon hunt. Drinks are also provided in the blinds.
Bird boys are provided for a fee of $40 a day for the head bird boy, who is responsible for the decoys and the blind, and $30 a day for each additional one. One (head) bird boy is required and one additional bird boy is recommended.
LET US DETAIL YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
WHY YOU SHOULD USE A BOOKING AGENT
Wing shooting in Argentina, big game in Africa, Red Stag in New Zealand, fly-fishing in Patagonia, an Alaskan fly-in hunt or a big ole South Texas trophy whitetail, Detail Company Adventures has the perfect destination for you.
A good agent ensures your international or domestic trip is well planned, well executed, and comes off without a hitch.